Roku.com/link setup and activation
Roku is a brand that goes all-out on innovating its product line-up. This absolute merciless nature of the company makes it one of the apex predators in the jungle. Though an electronics company, the main focus of the company is the streaming devices and TVs. Everything else, the company does is optimizing the platforms that both these products depend upon. Due to their focused concentration, the streaming devices became a big hit in the country. Even though there lays an immense complexity beneath the surface, the user interface looks simpler than any other streaming device out there. Use Roku.com/link to finish your Roku account setup by verifying the Roku activation code.
Why a Roku device?
Even though it is basically a streaming device, Roku has the capacity to discard your cable connection. You can enter the league of cord-cutters and dive to the depth of entertainment. Honestly, once you use a Roku user interface, every other device looks obsolete. Here are a few other reasons why you should get a Roku device and complete the Roku account setup.
- Over 1000s of channels that has almost 450,000 movies and TV shows to stream.
- Can stream in 1080p HD, HDR, and 4K Ultra HD that can clock in at 60 frames per second.
- Easy connectivity to the network.
- Also compatible with your older TVs that support only A/V input.
- Simple user interface.
- Wide range of accessories for an enhanced experience.
- Existence of the Roku mobile app.
- Moreover, the easiest and safest account activation process ever in a streaming device.
What are the Roku devices available in the market?
The following devices are available in the market. There is a wide range of features to filter your devices, make sure you dig a little bit before picking up your Roku streaming device.
- Roku 1/2/3/4
- Express and express plus
- Roku streaming stick and streaming stick plus
- Premiere and premier plus
- Roku Ultra
- Roku TV
The company launches a new product frequently, but this will not make your existing product incompatible. Performance factor remains the same, whereas only a few changes in the accessibility seem to change. Visit www.roku.com/link to activate your Roku account.
How to proceed with the Roku activation and complete the Roku setup using the Roku activation link?
The process of Roku activation is as easy as it comes. The idea is to complete the Roku set up first, then proceed with obtaining the Roku activation code and then verifying the Roku activation code using roku.com/link. So follow the steps below to complete the Roku com link setup.
- Connect your Roku device to the correct input source on your TV.
- Complete all the connections to the power source and vice versa.
- Now launch your TV and select the right input source to kick start your Roku streaming device.
- Only when you complete the Roku initial setup you can obtain the roku.com/link number i.e. the Roku activation code.
- After the Roku logo on your screen, choose the language you want the device to interact with you.
- Once you choose the language, proceed to connect your device to the network available.
- You can either use the wireless connection or the Ethernet cable to connect the device to your network.
- If you are going to connect your device using a wireless network, select the right network from the list and enter the corresponding security key for the network.
- Once the device establishes the internet connection, you can proceed further to obtain the Roku activation code.
- Now, your device will look for any software updates that are available to complete the Roku com link setup.
- Proceed with the update process, if any available; if not skip to the next step of your Roku link activation.
- As the next step, you will see a Roku activation code on your screen. Make sure to note it down on a paper.
Roku com link enter code using roku.com/link
- Open your laptop or smartphone.
- Launch your web browser and go to roku.com/link to verify the Roku link code.
- Once you are at the roku.com/link activation page, you can see a space where you can enter the Roku activation code.
- Enter the code and click on “submit”. This will proceed with the Roku com activate.
- It will take a few seconds for the Roku.com/link number to see if the codes match.
- Once the code matches, your Roku link activation will be complete.
- If your Roku link code doesn’t match there will be an error message popping up on your screen.
- Try entering the Roku link code accurately as they are unique.
- If roku.com/link still doesn’t accept the code, don’t worry. Go to your TV and use the setting option to generate a new roku.com/link number that can help you complete the roku.com/link activation.
- You will be redirected to a new page from roku.com/link where you can proceed with signing in or signing up to your Roku account.
- Choose the option as per your wish, you can use your existing credential to log in to the Roku account or create a new one by proceeding to sign up.
- Enter your basic information and proceed with the commands on the screen to complete the Roku link activation.
- Setup a payment method, be it a credit card or PayPal. Simply enter the details of your desired payment method and proceed to complete the transaction.
- Add the channels to your Roku account by searching across the Roku channel store.
- After all these steps are complete, you can see the channels loading on your device. This will just take a few moments, so bear with it.
- Now you can launch your favorite channel and start watching your favorite show ASAP.
Things to remember in the Roku/link activation process using roku.com/link
There are few things to remember when entering the Roku com link enter code on the URL Roku com link.
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection on your devices while using the roku.com/link
- Firstly, type in the correct Roku activation link before verifying the Roku activation code.
- The URL Roku com link is referred to as roku.com/link so you will be directed to the same page when you type in either of these websites.
- While entering the Roku com link enter code with utmost care. They are unique so they can ultimately affect your Roku/link process.
- You can create a roku.com account only when you complete the Roku com activate the process.
- You should verify the Roku activate code as soon as possible to create a roku.com account.
- Many people mistype the URL Roku com link as www.roku/activate, this can ultimately affect your activation process.
To Roku activate the streaming device is an easy process; you don’t have to break a sweat during the process.
What are the accessories that are available with the Roku?
You can hook up the following accessories to your Roku device to complete the Roku setup.
- Roku soundbar
- Roku wireless speakers
- Enhanced Roku remote
- An antenna
Roku TV and antenna for limitless entertainment
Roku TV has an inbuilt capacity to connect an antenna with the device. All you need is a coaxial cable to connect an antenna with the device. Simply plug in a 75-ohm cable with an antenna and your Roku TV, click on the antenna tile on your home screen of your Roku TV. This will enable you to access thousands of channels over the air. The best part is the cost factor. An off-air antenna costs less and the content streaming is also free. You can even pick up the signals that are 80 miles away from your device. You can also stream all your favorite local channels that telecast college football matches and also the local news across various regions.
Many shows that are available exclusively to the local channels and live telecasts like the Oscars and the presidential speech can be streamed right from your home in a single touch.
Throw in a Tablo DVR along the antenna so that you can record all your shows and stream them whenever you want it. The Roku TV also comes in with an inbuilt channel guide that automatically skips the channels that has a weak reception or doesn’t have a signal at all.
You can also connect devices like a Blu-Ray recorder, a gaming console or any other devices that can connect through an HDMI cable.
If you need any other information regarding the Roku device or account setup or channel information, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team who are handpicked to get your job done efficiently.
We are an independent firm that takes pride in the top-notch customer support we provide. Our short term goal is to not expect a second call from the same customer; our long term goal is to make technology more accessible and workable for everyone. Our support team is not just any other team but can be claimed as Roku “Gurus” because of the immense knowledge they have acquired over the period.