Connecting Your Roku Streaming Device To Your Mobile Hotspot In An Effortless Way
Love it or hate it, Roku Streaming Devices can do wonders when it comes to streaming TV entertainment. Roku Streaming Devices are way too progressive and advanced than the other competitor TV devices. This makes it the best TV streaming devices in the market. If you’re an enthusiastic enjoyer and a colossal film enthusiast, then Roku streaming devices would definitely be a great addition in your daily entertainment life. Onboard, the Roku streaming devices boast over a hundred thousand TV shows and movie entertainment content across all languages. In addition to that, on your Roku, you can also relish the finest collection of hundreds of live TV channels along with multiple on demand services via your Roku streaming device.
Connecting your Roku streaming device via your Roku mobile hotspot is a really swift process. Please read and follow the below presented Roku instructions this Roku blog thoroughly to understand the steps to setup Roku mobile hotspot to your Roku streaming devices.
Steps To Connect Roku Streaming Devices Via Roku TV Mobile Hotspot
Like we mentioned earlier, it is really easy to connect your Roku via your Roku TV mobile hotspot. When your Wi-Fi starts to malfunction, you can use your mobile hotspot to connect your Roku streaming device to your mobile hotspot in an easy way.
Moreover, by connecting your Roku mobile hotspot to your Roku streaming device, you can also enjoy many other Roku features in an easy manner such as Roku screen mirroring and more. To know how to connect your Roku device to your Roku mobile hotspot, please proceed following the below Roku instructions:
- On your mobile device, turn on your cellular and enable the Mobile Hotspot.
- To connect your Roku via Roku mobile hotspot, please note down the Mobile Hotspot’s SSID and password.
- On your Roku, grab the Roku remote and navigate to the Roku Settings.
- Tap on the Roku Network and choose the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, tap on your Roku mobile hotspot SSID from the list of Wi-Fi on Roku.
- Finally, enter your Roku mobile hotspot password and tap on OK to complete the Roku Hotspot process.
- You can now proceed using your Roku mobile hotspot to stream all TV content on your Roku Streaming Device in an instant manner.
Features Of The Roku Streaming Devices
- You can stream hundreds of hours’ worth TV content on your Roku Streaming Devices.
- Roku can do a maximum of 4K UHD at 60FPS with HDR support on-board.
- Apart from the TV channels on Roku Channels Store, you can also download secret Roku Channels directly via Internet.
- Other than paid on-demand content, your Roku also features free TV entertainment content.
- You can also use your Roku remote to listen to your Roku audio via headphones.
Below are the popular list of TV Channels available on Roku platforms.
- Pluto TV
- Acorn TV
- Shout Factory TV
- Sling TV
- Weather Nation
- The Roku Channel
- Film On TV
- Shudder TV
- Amazon Prime Video
- Tubi TV
If you’re still facing issues with connecting your Roku TV mobile hotspot, please contact us to know a quick fix. Our Roku experts can help you with all your Roku mobile hotspot issues through Roku.com/link.